Oh. My. Goodness.
I am so busy. Who knew that my last semester of college would be so… BUSY! I guess I asked for some of the things I’ve been up to but phew, I can’t catch a break.
Don’t worry. I’ve been balancing things quite well. While my aspirations of doing really well school-wise this semester may not be up to par, I am managing to get by. It’s hard when I have the “all I have to do is pass” mentality.
What have I been doing you ask? Allow me to share. In bullet list form, for obvious reasons. (This girl loves lists!)
- Running. Running. OH & some more running. I am currently 2.5 weeks out of my first marathon and this taper could not be more welcome. Training has not gone 100% how I wanted. I only got one 20 mile run in. But two 18+… Lately running has felt like somewhat of a chore so my long runs have been difficult. Luckily on Monday I had a FABULOUS 5 miler that left me feeling the runners high and re-energized.
- Last week was spring break. I didn’t do anything monumental.. I did make a trip to Chicago with the manfriend though for some shopping! Huzzzah. I managed to buy mostly workout clothes… go figure. Oh and I did get a steal of a blazer from Express. For all those job interviews (I hope) to have in the near future.
Even though I’ve lived in SE/SW Wisconsin my entire life I had never made the trip to downtown Chicago. We hit up Navy Pier, The Bean in Millenium Park & of course all the shopping on Michigan Ave!
So that was Chicago in a nutshell. Definitely the highlight of my spring break. 🙂
- I did spend a lot of time watching Dawsons Creek. I think Pacey Witter is the man of my dreams. He’s seriously perfect. This is hands down my favorite show and I’m must about to wrap up season 4.
- I’ve been spending a lot of early mornings with this sexy man:
His workouts are great and it’s definitely paying off. Looking forward to seeing where I am by bikini season 🙂
- Job hunting, apartment searching, and getting ready for big girl world. I graduate on May 20th. Ummm what?! Where did time go? I can’t believe this chapter is so close to coming to an end, and time just keeps speeding up. Tonight I have a phone interview for a summer nannying job. Still on the search for a good job to start in the fall in addition to finally starting the court reporting program through a tech school. The life of this busy bee never ends.
- This weekend my family is getting a PUPPY! I am so excited. They’ve said time and time again that they’re done with dogs. Lo & behold we are welcoming this cute boy to our family. Everyone, meet Axle 🙂
Alright! That’s what I’ve been up to… in a very brief nutshell. Really looking forward to summer where I can get back into this. I have missed it.
Tell me: What did you do immediately after college graduation?