Wow. It’s been quite a while since I last posted, hasn’t it? I have been so busy. Besides, my MacBook won’t read my SD card so I can’t add any pictures. 😦
Despite not posting for about a month. I’m back! Here’s what I’ve been doing.
- Lots of running! The marathon training is coming along amazingly. My knee is acting up a little bit but I think that’s cause last weekend I ran my longest training run yet–EIGHTEEN MILES! I felt absolutely amazing the entire time. That PDR won’t stay long though because this Saturday morning I will be running twenty-two miles. Yowza! 🙂
- School. I’ve been staying on top of school for once! I just got my first midterm back and got a 93%… huzzzah. I’m enjoying this [last] semester and not letting myself worry too much about the future.
- Nannying. I quit lifeguarding, finally, and now watch some boys that I used to teach swim lessons to 3 days a week after school. I love it so much more than guarding. I was having problems sitting in the stand and dwelling on some family problems too much. I’m very glad with the choice I made!
- Job searching. I have a few ideas up my sleeve but I won’t divulge any more than that, that’s for another future post 🙂
- Spending time with my friends and my.. boyfriend. Yes, you heard that right. Three and a half years later and I’m in a relationship. It is healthy and I am so very happy. 🙂
So I’m back here now. I will make time cause there’s things that I want to both share, and be held accountable for. I recently found out that I have to lose about 15 pounds or 2% body fat if I want to commission as an officer on May 20th. Yes, it’s absurd that I’m “too fat” for the Army but if I don’t do this I will be owing Uncle Sam THOUSANDS of dollars.
I joined a Beachbody March challenge, hosted through Bobbi over @ N Her Shoes. I will be tackling INSANITY, in addition to completing the last 7 weeks of my marathon training. Should be a busy but incredibly awarding next two months.
Once I get my SD card to work on my MacBook I will be sharing before photos with ya’ll. Gasp. I warn you: I am not in good shape… I need to tone up something serious. But once it’s out there I will feel like I have to do it. I can’t wait to start it all.
On another note, the wedding that I’m in is this weekend. I gotta go start working on my Maid of Honor toast/speech. Stay tuned for wedding details and pictures 🙂
Tell me: What have you been up to? Have you ever tried INSANITY?