Well shooot–where did October go? I guess when you’re super busy time will simply fly by.
Not to go on a high horse but I am busier than your average college student. For some reason I thought tacking up an internship, a job (8-10 hrs a week) & as much working out lot/running as possible on top of 16 credits was a smart idea. What can I say, I’m brilliant. 😉
Like every 1st of the month I have to set out goals for myself. I feel like November is going to be a big & successful month for me.
- No eating after 9pm. While this may seem late I’m usually up until at least 11pm so I have 2 hours to digest.
- Stick with my Tone It Up plan and lose some numbers on the measurements/scale!
- Severely limit alcohol intake. The only time I will be drinking this month will be Thanksgiving and the Badger game that weekend that my family is coming to. Read this post about my recent decision regarding alcohol!
- Continue training as if I were signed up to do a half marathon. By the time marathon training starts on Christmas Day if I follow a half marathon plan I’ll be right where I need to be with my mileage.
- Sign up for two 10K’s in December. The Jingle Bell Run and the Run Into the New Year with RACC.
- Continue lifting 4x a week. [2 days upper body, 2 days legs]
- STUDY HARD! I will not, I repeat will not get anything less than a B on any midterms/papers/presentations.
- Now that the Starbucks Christmas drinks are out it’s going to be hard to limit myself. For my bank account & my budget I’m going to limit it to once a week... and twice during Thanksgiving Break.
- Last but definitely my most favorite…solidify my marathon training plan. I’m tossing around a few plans right now to make what works best for me. I’m SO EXCITED!! I think these goals are easily attainable and I’m really excited to see where this month brings me.