Karla-isms… that doesn’t ring too well does it? Oh well, thanks to the lovely Jordan at Healthy College Girl I am partaking in the Blissful Blogger! So here goes… 7 Karla-isms!
- I am head over heels in love with Scotty McCreery. I’m waiting for the day when I move to Nashville and propose to him.. it will happen ladies.
Not only is he super adorable and rocking that plaid, but he sings country and could sing his way into my heart anytime. Check out his new video:
- I used to hate running. When I swam competitively my entire life running was punishment. Now I have 2 half marathons under my belt, another one coming up on Oct 29th, and a full marathon next April.
- I drink coffee like its water. Healthy? Absolutely not. However, it is happiness in a cup so it makes me happy, which in turn makes those around me happy. 😉
- I am a shoe whore. I am almost embarassed to show this picture but I know there’s lots of fashionistas out there on the blogosphere.
Warning: This picture may make you jealous, sick, happy, and/or shocked. This does not include my fall boots [which I cannot wait to wear!] or my running shoes. Like I said, I have a problem.
Now if I could only a) find a guy who enjoys getting dressed up and b) is tall enough for me to wear my heels then we’re in business. I am taking applications and referrals 🙂
- I am in love with the Wisconsin Capitol building. It is so beautiful. This is what I woke up to this morning from my bedroom window:
As a matter of fact, this afternoon I have an interview for an internship with a Senator there… pretty excited/nervous! It is unpaid but it’s a great resume-booster and something I would really enjoy.
6. I live for fall.. particularly FOOTBALL! I love my Green Bay Packers (#12!) & my Wisconsin Badgers. When the Badgers made it to the Rose Bowl last year me and some ladies road tripped out to LA to watch them. Needless to say it was a long car trip but totally worth it.
7. This summer I went skydiving. It was the best experience of my life & worth every penny. I’m going again in October and I CANNOT WAIT. If ya’ll know something more liberating than free-falling at 14,500 feet while falling through a cloud–please let me know.
Well folks, there ya have it! 7 things you may or may not have known about me before this post. Instead of tagging 7 people, if you want to take part in the Blissful Blogger award–DOOO IT! I’d love to know more about ya’ll.
Time to go get ready for my interview … yay!