Contrary to popular belief, I am indeed alive!!
Without spending all my time at school or training I have been learning to actually enjoy life. It’s beautiful!
Last weekend I had drill so I was up at Ft. McCoy all weekend on the ranges. Qualified on the m4…woohoo! This week I’ve been… relaxing. Here’s a quality “How To” list on how to enjoy summer vacayyy.
- Don’t set alarm clocks. I think I’ve slept in between 8 and 10 am everyday this week. And I’ve loved every second of it.
- Sit outside with a good book, your feet up, and a great cup of coffee. I read “Something Borrowed” this week. It is fan-freaking-tastic. I will definitely be reading “Something Blue” next week and going to go see the movie of “Something Blue” as well.
- Hang out with 2 and 4 years olds. My mom nannys the neighbor kids a couple days a week. They really have taken a liking to me this week! We watched Tangled! Definitely my new fav Disney movie. So great!
- “Workout” with my favorite workout partner, Sam! We both rubbed up our swimming skills and got in 1.5 miles earlier this week… we talked more than swam though. Go figure.
- Hit the gym at my leisure. I am missing running SOOO much. But I’ve managed to get some biking and core work in.
- Get a massage and new running shoes. More on this in a future post!