Well hey there! I took a hiatus until I got my new computer (which I LOVE). Although I haven’t worked out all the kinks yet so I still don’t have my pictures.
Let’s start off with the Friday Favorites shall we!
1. My new MacBook. It is my baby & I love it. I may even give it a name 😉
She’s a beauty.
2. Caffeine. In any form (I’ve averaged 3-4 hrs of sleep a night this week….)
3. The fact that it’s Friday. ‘Nuff said.
4. Music! Definitely getting me through these hectic nights of studying and ROTC commitments… summer is kinda close right?
Some songs in particular:
5. Having a friend who works at BestBuy to hook me up with all sorts of goodies:
Microsoft for Mac
a beautiful teal cover & keyboard cover!
What are your favorites?!
Weekend Agenda: It’s going to be a BUSY one.
Today: 5 mi pace run, Target for new headphones, cleaning and working on my methods project the rest of the night
[thanks to all those who took my half/full marathon survey! I’m sorting through it all tonight and starting my 10-15 page report on it!]
Saturday: Volunteering at a walk for the American Cancer Society, participating in a Suicide Prevention Walk in memory of Riley, a 11 mile training run (heck, that’s pretty close to 13.1 so I may extend it!) & more homework the rest of the evening.
Sunday: Church, homework, a dinner date with Z. <–things are going well! We hung out earlier this week again =)
Whats on your agenda for the weekend?
What are some songs you can’t get enough of?
Happy Friday Lovelies!