I hate to admit this but I failed with my March goals. Life got out of my hands with everything going on but with a new month comes new goals and a new chance! 🙂
- Keep organized: Schoolwork & tidying apartment.
- Better time management: no Facebook until school work is done (with finals approaching it’s go time)
- Don’t let the past hold me back from the future. I’ve always wanted to date again but everytime the opporunity arises I draw away…not this time.
- Drink more water: at least 8 cups a day.
- Don’t feel guilty if I can’t get a run in or any exercise for a day. (I need to start paying more attention to school and when my body is telling me it’s tired….no more forced workouts!)
- Plan out weekly meals; complete fail in March.
- Ab Ripper X dvd 2-3 times a week.
I think that’s it for now… that’s quite the list to tackle for one month anyhow.
My new computer is being ordered tomorrow so blogging until then will be pictureless as my netbook doesn’t have the software to upload my pictures. But this weekend I got to spend all my time at the ever so lovely (note sarcasm) at Ft. McCoy. Going to bed at 1am, getting up at 3am, wandering in the woods, and having sergants breathing down my neck the whole weekend. Sounds fun right!? It wasn’t too bad but man am I sore. Currently soaking my feet in lavendar epsom salts. My feet needed the treat.
Being that I got 2 hours of sleep last night I’m gonna hit the hay but I plan on catching up on all my blog reading in the next few days. I love google reader for that exact reason 🙂